Click here to view the article written by the PGA about the Paul Mitchell Golf Academy in response to us winning the Laddie Lucas Award Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Titleist 718 AP1 Ironsview other products
For this 718 AP1 set Titleist turned to a progressive construction, with hollow-bodies making the long irons easier to launch and more forgiving, and a more compact undercut cavity in the mid and short irons ensuring they have controllable trajectories.
Key features and benefits:
- Progressive set with hollow-body long irons and undercut cavity short irons
- Thin unsupported face inserts spring to boost ball speed and distance
- High-density tungsten weighting produces a lower CG for higher launches
- Tungsten in the toe of the long and mid irons aids distance on off-centre hits
- Improved leading edge pre-wear creates more efficient turf interaction
- Option to create a combo set with other 718 irons
Titleist offers a wide range of shafts we can try during a fitting of this impressive game-improver iron, which we'd highly recommend if you are looking for a new set.